The DC Center for Global Education and Leadership is committed to identifying and sharing the latest and most useful information on global education resources; curriculum; research and reports; models and best practices; state, national, and local policies and trends; websites and blogs; organizations; listservs and social networks. We want this site to be useful to all those interested in advancing K-12 global education, particularly those who live, work, and study in Washington, DC.
We invite you to share your favorite global education websites, blogs, books, and other resources with us, so that we in turn can share these with others. We want to learn from the work that has already been done.
Please help us identify information and resources in the following categories:
- The Case for Global Education in the 21st Century
- Defining Global Education and Global Competencies
- World Language Information and Resources
- International Benchmarking and Best Practices
- Key Weblinks and Reports on K-12 Global Education
- Teacher Resources
- Field trips and Community Resources
- Professional development
- Useful memberships, listservs, and blogs
To submit a resource or suggestion for CGEL’s resource listings, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Your professional affiliation:
Your email address:
Your phone (optional):
1-2 sentence description/review of the Resource:
Or simply download the Resources Submission Form below, and return to CGEL electronically or by fax.